Sat 29 Oct 9:00AM Beachville Road Jetty, 126 Beachville Road, Redcliffs, Christchurch, Southern – Canterbury
EVENT CONTACT: Luke Smith Tel: 0211901432 Email: email@example.com
The causeway classic is back for 2022!
Start point will be Beachville Road Jetty (opposite Redcliffs School on Beachville Road)
Surf Ski, Canoe and Surf Boat Race: Beachville Road Jetty > Christchurch Yacht Club > Marker at opposite end of Causeway > Christchurch Yacht Club > Beachville Road Jetty
Board Race: Beachville Road Jetty > Christchurch Yacht Club > Beachville Road Jetty
*If competitors are doing two disciplines, please do ski first, board second*
There will be 2 x races. Spectators get your bikes out and ride along the action!
- Competitors can race on SLS boards, SLS skis, SLS Canoes, SLS Boats.
- Open to U15, U17, U19, Open and Masters Competitors
- Requirements, you must be a current member of a SLS Club with a refreshed lifeguard award.
- All competitors must be wearing a yellow hi-vis vest for the duration of the event, including warm ups and warm downs
EVENT ENTRY INFORMATION
Entries are open via Waves
Entries close Thursday 27th October, 11:00am
Contact your club to be entered!
EVENT FLYER/DETAILS For more information, check out the event flyer
- flyer-causeway-classic PDF, 796.8 KB